Raise funds for the Student Support Network!
We are grateful that you care about children whose families can’t always afford to equip them with everything they need to feel confident at school and ready to learn. By participating in peer-to-peer fundraising, by yourself or as a family, you’ll support our 2021-2022 campaign: Back to School, Still in Need, and help Baltimore County’s kids be their best!
With your help — and that of your network of friends, family, and colleagues — we will be able to enable thousands more of our young Baltimore County neighbors to come to school with a full belly, clothes that fit, and supplies that help them feel ready and excited to achieve.
Watch a conversation about poverty, non-profits, and fundraising!
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Set up your page.
- Visit us on givebutter.com to set up your fundraising page. It’s easy — we promise!
- Set a goal, upload a profile pic, and add a few lines about why Student Support Network is important to you.
Step 2: Get busy asking!
- Don’t be shy — if you think Student Support Network is awesome, your friends probably will too! Here’s your chance to get creative – whether you set up a lemonade stand, offer up handmade friendship bracelets, or send some good old-fashioned snail mail, your community will be glad to see you’re up to something good.
- Be sure to tell your donors that when they give $30 by December 1, they’ll receive a pack of old-school Student Support Network pencils!
Step 3: Help a student, and earn some swag!
- We’ve got some great gear heading your way when you meet these fundraising benchmarks:
- Create a page – get a sticker!
- Raise $150 — earn a pack of Student Support Network pens and pencils.
- Raise $300 — earn a Student Support Network Camelbak water bottle.
- It’s football season! All who raise at least $300 by December 1 will be entered into a drawing for a Baltimore Ravens Hall of Fame football!